Watch our video below to find out how we helped Client A (played by an actor) to transform her mindset. Our client felt undervalued at work and was struggling with relationships. Through our support Client A gained more confidence, managed to secure a more rewarding job and became more resilient in managing relationships.
Strategies taken from specialist therapies
Our one to one support offers a range of strategies taken from specialist therapies and are capable of having an immediate impact:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Two decades of experience
We start with an initial assessment which goes back to your childhood to establish the root causes of the issues and difficulties you are facing now. Our coaching programme focuses on finding solutions and moving forward, letting go of attitudes, values and beliefs that act as barriers to personal development and growth.
- Up to eight one to one sessions
- Flexibility to have sessions weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Sessions can either be face to face, over the phone or via Skype/FaceTime, etc.
- Sessions last between 30mins up to an hour.
Don’t battle it on your own. If you feel you would benefit from our one to one support then please get in touch. Between us we can work it out.
Client Case Study
How resilience impacts the workplace
Staff wellbeing is crucial to productivity in the workplace. However, 60% of employees have experienced emotional health issues due to work
How Resilience Impacts the Workplace
When employers invest in the emotional and mental wellbeing of it’s employees then you do end up with a strong and healthy workforce which then means naturally the aims and objectives of the organisation is met if not exceeded.
- A resilient workforce means greater job satisfaction, happier work environment, more productivity and commitment from employees and overall greater outcomes for all.
- Increased resilience means increased confidence and self esteem, better management of emotions, greater focus and greater sense of control.
- Employers will benefit from a happy and healthy workforce, reduced staff sickness and turnover and overall increased productivity.
Our workshops include interactive group exercises and lasts two hours covering the following:
- What is Emotional Resilience?
- Why is Emotional Resilience important
- The impact of lacking Emotional Resilience
- How resilient are we?
- Tools to improve Emotional Resilience
- Training can be delivered in-house or remotely online via SKYPE or ZOOM.
Tackle the key issues
At SKY Positive Minds we offer a range of workshops in the community for women and children. The idea behind the workshops is to tackle the key issues that affect women and children in our society today by taking a psychological approach. Some of the workshops we have delivered include:
- Bullying, Domestic Abuse
- #Parenting in the 21st Century
- Mental Health
- Confidence & Self-esteem
- Managing Stress
- Food & Mood
Each workshop lasts around 2-4 hours in a community setting and usually includes fun activities and of course refreshments!
To find out more about our upcoming workshops, please follow us on all of our social media platforms.